Wednesday 22 October 2008

Through a lens dustily



Dog and I popped out this afternoon to take some Through The
Viewfinder shots with a new (old) toy. You strap a cumbersome old camera like
this one

Ttvbrownie2 



to your digital camera (mine's a cheap point-and-shoot
affair) and you take pictures through its viewfinder to create vignetted
images. It's the photographic equivalent of having an ipod, but hooking it up
to a recording on 78 rpm vinyl, and then listening to everything through the
scratchy track, next to a whirring food processor and if possible, on a tractor...but I think it's pretty.





Redcampion2



Here's some of my latest yarn batch (hmmm...dusty black bits through the lens, on my yarn!!)

Ttvyarn 

And some trees on our walk

Ttv trees 

Enough already! More, and better, can be found here.
I'm off to listen through my ipod to a spectacular mono LP recording of some
fireworks from the BBC Sound Effects department circa 1967...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.