Tuesday 4 December 2012

It's been a while...

...hasn't it?! Possibly I am the worst blogger in the world. Anyway. Contrary to popular opinion, I do actually knit sometimes.


But mostly Monkeys! This is a pair for a gift, knitted in Buddleia. As well as knitting those I've been knitting mostly small things ready for my baby's arrival in April.


This is a stripy version of Felix's Cardigan (ravelry link). I have no idea what gender the baby is yet as it chose to hide during the last scan. So it looks like it's going to be clad in ALL THE COLOURS!!!! for its first few days at least!

This second tiny cardigan ('Linnie', on Ravelry) is Not Yet Finished. Because it's done in sock yarn (Regia Kaffe Fassett stuff) and I lost the will to live at sleeve number two. I thought small things were easier?? How do people manage to knit all this stuff during their pregnancy?! I can't even finish the smallest cardigan in the world! I feel the need for a lie down coming on just thinking about all that...:-)

2 comments:

  1. First of all congratluations, its been a while since I last bought anything from you and had no idea you were expecting.. It's just lovely, and so is your little sweater. Yes i feind knitting small garments a pain, I thin that is why I stick to socks. My knitting has taken a back seat just now as I make cards and I've been busy with the xmas ones, but must get back into the swing of knitting soon. Take care of yourself, kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you Kate :-) Yes I prefer socks on the whole too! much less fiddly and a bit more meditative! Good luck with your card-making deadline! For shame, I'm buying mine this year!! ah well :-) take care, Ali xxx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.